LIONVILLE, Pa., Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST), a global leader in innovative system and component solutions for injectable drug administration, today announced that company representatives will be speaking in several educational sessions and showcasing West's innovations at the Parenteral Drug Association's Universe of Pre-filled Syringes & Injection Devices conference in Las Vegas, October 15-17, 2012, booth #303.
Experts from West will present on a range of topics related to innovations in drug packaging and delivery systems that demonstrate West's commitment to partnering with drug makers to provide drug delivery and packaging solutions that enable safe, effective administration to patients.
West will participate in several sessions at PDA:
- New Development of Polymer Syringe ( October 16, 3:30 – 4:00 p.m.): Scott Young, Senior Director, Daikyo Crystal Zenith ® (CZ) Technologies, West, will present on the CZ system, filling capacity and lessons learned with Ute Schleyer, Manager, Pharmaceutical Production, Vetter Pharma-Fertigung.
- Case Studies in Pre-filled Syringe QbD ( October 17, 7:20 – 7:40 a.m.): Tibor Hlobik, Director, Prefillable Syringe Technologies, West, will present on integrating Quality by Design for prefillable syringe components.
- Human Factors ( October 17, 8:15 – 9:45 a.m.): Graham Reynolds, Vice President, Marketing and Innovation, West, will moderate a session on human factors in combination products.
- Case Studies in Human Factors ( October 17, 7:20 – 7:40 a.m.): Chris Evans, Director of Innovation, West, will co-present with Ed Geiselhart, Director, Product Development and Planning, Insight Product Development, on developing delivery systems with the end-user and patient journey in mind.
- Characterization of Polymer PFSA Insert Needle System: Effect of Product Fill Volume and Solution Viscosity on CCI, BLE and Residual Volume ( October 16, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.): Lloyd Waxman, Principal Scientist, West Analytical Laboratories.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV