LONDON, Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TagLikeMe Corp. ("TagLikeMe" or "the Company") (OTCQB:TAGG, Frankfurt M6C1; WKN A1JZ03), has commenced development of the mobile Android app version of its social search, tag and sharing platform TagLikeMe.
TagLikeMe.com is a new, shared social information network that allows individuals or groups to search, tag and share all forms of digital content privately or publicly using cloud based technology. Its next-generation search and share technology has powerful features for collaborating search and sharing all online digital content from a single location.
Google's Android platform is designed primarily for smart phones and tablets, however the open and customizable nature of the operating system allows it to be used on other electronics, including laptops and netbooks, smartbooks, ebook readers, and smart TVs (Google TV). It is considered the fastest growing mobile platform in the world used by more than 300 million devices.
"We are pleased to be moving forward this quickly on our app development for the Android mobile platform", states Richard Elliot-Square, President and CEO of TagLikeMe Corp. "We expect that it will become a major part of our traffic from the mobile community. With Google Play reaching about 1.5 billion app installs per month 1, we're certain that the Android platform is a great showcase for our totally unique search, tag and share technology. We are striving to become one of the most useful and most downloaded mobile apps on the market. We are convinced that Droid users will find our product extremely useful and begin adopting TagLikeMe as the new standard for social search and share technology."Management has scheduled the roll out the new Android mobile app version of TagLikeMe in Q4 2012. Google has not approved this app for distribution through the Google Play marketplace.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV