PROS Senior Vice President, Product Management, Surain Adyanthaya, Will Join A Panel Of Industry Luminaries At The IATA World Passenger Symposium To Discuss "Revenue Management: Where Do We Go From Here?" (Photo: Business Wire)
PROS® ( NYSE: PRO), a world leader in pricing and revenue management software, today announced plans to showcase its big data revenue management applications at the IATA World Passenger Symposium (WPS). Scheduled Oct. 16-18 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, the event will be held at the Jumeriah at Etihad Towers, with PROS in booth #8. The event brings together representatives from the entire passenger value chain, from airlines to government representatives, who will review common solutions to industry challenges.
PROS Senior Vice President, Product Management, Surain Adyanthaya, will join a team of industry experts on a panel titled “Revenue Management: Where Do We Go From Here?” scheduled on Wednesday, Oct. 17, at 4:30 p.m. Additional members of the panel include Dr. Karl Isler, head of revenue management strategy with Swiss International Airlines; Dr. Peter Belobaba, principal research scientist with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT); Stephen Beleliev, head of product management commercial airlines solutions at LH Systems; and Scott Nason, president of SDN TT&H Consulting. The panel will offer insights on the future direction of revenue management science and technology, and the implications for airlines.
“As a revenue management pioneer, PROS innovations enable airlines around the world to confidently make informed and accurate decisions using big data,” said Adyanthaya. “At this year’s symposium, we plan to showcase PROS solutions, including our next-generation cloud-based capabilities designed to maximize revenue for the low-cost carrier business model.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV