WebMediaBrands' Inside Network Announces Program For Inside Social Apps, December 3 In New York City
WebMediaBrands Inc., (Nasdaq:WEBM) today announced that John Spinale, Senior Vice President of Social Games at Disney Interactive Media Group, and Mike Foley, Head of Corporate Development at Electronic Arts (EA), will participate in panel discussions at Inside Networks’ Inside Social Apps (#ISANYC), December 3 in New York City.
Spinale will offer perspective on how major platform operators can improve the developer ecosystem during the session, Facebook, iOS, Android: Which Platform Holds the Most Opportunity in 2013? Foley will speak on the panel Investing in Social and Mobile Games, addressing which types of mobile apps are safe bets, which types to keep an eye on, and what apps are seeing less traction as interest wanes. Investors will learn what to look for in mobile app opportunities, developers will explore points of convergence between platforms, and marketers will garner fresh ideas to engage audiences and retain users.
“Inside Social Apps presents a richer, more in-depth view of the mobile and social world than what most other tech industry conferences offer,” said AJ Glasser, Inside Network’s Managing Editor. “Between our industry leading panelists and our frank, earnest approach to data, our show is unlike any other and well worth the trip to New York in December.”
The first New York version of Inside Social Apps has been designed to provide attendees with insight and advice from the brightest and most active minds in social app development. Additional speakers include professionals from Facebook, Wildfire, GSN Digital, TripAdvisor, Heyzap, Fan Appz, and Idle Games.Featured panel sessions include:
- The Future of Mobile App Discovery & Marketing
- Social and Mobile Game Product Design and Development
- Monetizing Social and Mobile Games
- Social Apps for Marketers and Brands: Maximizing Audience Engagement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV