G&K Services To Announce First Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results
G&K Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: GKSR) will report its fiscal 2013 first quarter results on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, before the market opens. The Company will also host a conference call to discuss its financial results. This conference call will be webcast beginning at 10 a.m. Central Time, on October 30, 2012.
To access the webcast, go to the Investor Relations section of the Company’s web site at www.gkservices.com. Click on the webcast link and follow the instructions. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay of the call will be available on the Company’s web site through November 30, 2012.
About G&K Services, Inc. G&K Services, Inc. is a service-focused market leader of branded uniform and facility services programs in the United States, and is the largest such provider in Canada. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, G&K Services has nearly 7,800 employees serving approximately 165,000 customers from 160 facilities in North America. G&K Services is a publicly held company traded over the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol GKSR and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600 Index. For more information on G&K Services, visit the company’s web site at www.gkservices.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV