"We are excited to be able to offer our products to CafePress customers," said Vered Levy-Ron, CEO of HumanEyes Technologies, parent company of Snapily.com. "Our creative designs and templates are now fully integrated into the CafePress site, offering their customers a chance to transform regular 2D images into printed keepsakes and gifts with fun 3-D and animated effects."
For more information, visit http://www.cafepress.com/ .
About CafePress [PRSS]:
CafePress is The World's Customization Engine TM. Launched in 1999, CafePress empowers individuals, groups, businesses and organizations to create, buy and sell customized and personalized products online using the company's innovative and proprietary print-on-demand services and e-commerce platform. Today, CafePress' portfolio of e-commerce websites include CafePress.com, CanvasOnDemand.com, GreatBigCanvas.com, Imagekind.com, InvitationBox.com and LogoSportswear.com.The CafePress logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=12183 About Snapily: Launched in 2008, Snapily is the only online provider offering consumers fast and affordable ways to easily create and share custom printed animated photos with 3D and animated flip effects for any special occasion. A service of HumanEyes Technologies, a leading provider of end-to-end solutions for easy content creation, design and production of printed lenticular products, Snapily leverages the company's established expertise to take personalized lenticular printing to customers. Snapily's premium partners include American Greetings, ArtStamps, Snapfish and Ritz & Wolf Camera. Snapily's production is handled in the U.S., and products are shipped worldwide. For more information, please go to www.snapily.com .
CONTACT: Media Contact Marc Cowlin 650.655.3039 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV