LOUISVILLE, KY., Oct. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CafePress Inc. (Nasdaq:PRSS), The World's Customization Engine TM, and Snapily, the resource for 3-D and animated printed effects, have teamed up to enable CafePress customers to bring their favorite photos to life with the illusion of movement and depth. No glasses are required to see the 3D effect and the animated effect allows you to view two images in the same space, as you rotate the print back and forth.
Using lenticular printing, CafePress customers can now take ordinary digital pictures and create unique keepsakes either by designing their own from scratch or getting started by choosing from CafePress' catalog of inspired designs. Your everyday photographs are visually enhanced onto dual layer reinforced greeting cards, ornaments and business cards. Kids and teens love to personalize their school supplies with 3-D or animated backpack tags, rulers and notebooks.
"This is an ideal partnership in so many ways – combining CafePress' vast catalog of images with this amazing technology is going to really bring products to life," says Marc Cowlin, Director of Marketing at CafePress.com. "We think shoppers are really going to enjoy creating one-of-a-kind products by simply uploading their favorite photos into a great selection of templates."CafePress customers can use 3-D and animated technology to personalize an amazing assortment of products.
- iPhone cases
- Motion Photo Cards
- Favor Cards
- Greeting Cards
- Back Pack Tags
- Photo Ornaments
- 8x10 Pictures
- Large Notebooks
- Business Cards
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV