HOUSTON, Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Loyalty rewards programs have evolved over the years and so have consumers' expectations to get value through their everyday purchases, including those purchases made online. According to a national survey sponsored by Shell, the No. 1 selling gasoline brand in the U.S., 9 out of 10 consumers would like to earn rewards from their online shopping yet only about one-third of respondents are currently earning rewards for their online activities 1.
Thanks to the new Fuel Rewards Network™ program – or FRN™ program, consumers can now earn rewards on everyday purchases including through online shopping, which can be redeemed for savings on high quality fuel at participating Shell stations. The FRN program, owned and operated by Excentus, the market leader in cents per gallon loyalty programs, offers multiple ways to earn rewards on simple everyday purchases like food, clothing and household goods.
Unlike common rewards programs, the FRN program is unique because it's a multi-dimensional program that enables shoppers to combine or stack multiple rewards offers – or cents per gallon savings – together for potentially huge savings instantly at the pump. Imagine taking as much as one, two, three dollars or more off per gallon on your next fuel purchase!"While the average savings is around $0.32 per gallon 2, we've seen some savvy shoppers pay just one penny per gallon by redeeming Fuel Rewards ® savings at participating Shell stations," said Dan Little, Shell North American Fuels Marketing Manager. "And, the savings can be redeemed on all grades of Shell Nitrogen Enriched Gasolines including Shell V-Power® Premium Gasoline, and Shell Diesel at participating stations – up to 20 gallons per purchase, per vehicle!" With the FRN program, shoppers can earn cents per gallon savings through the following based upon market availability:
- Online Mall – Access nearly 700 brand name online merchants offering at least 5 cents per gallon for every $50 spent. Some merchants offer 2x, 5x, 10x rewards or more – so shoppers can multiply their savings.
- Dining – Earn 10 cents per gallon for every $50 spent when dining at more than 10,000 participating restaurant locations nationwide.
- Shell Fuel Rewards – Purchase specially marked products inside the convenience store as well as car washes and auto services at participating Shell stations and earn Fuel Rewards savings.
- eCoupons – Digital coupons available in select markets for select retailers provide additional cents per gallon savings when the digital coupon is selected at fuelrewards.com and the item is subsequently purchased at a participating retailer.
- Grocery & Other Programs – Shoppers can buy the everyday things they need and earn Fuel Rewards savings from participating FRN grocery stores and retailers. Link the participating grocer or other retailer loyalty card to an FRN Account to combine rewards for even more savings at the pump at Shell in select markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV