Orosur Mining Inc. (“ Orosur” or the " Company") (TSX: OMI) (LSE: OMI) announced today the appointment of Dr. Eric Roth as Non Executive Director of the Company.
Eric is 46 years old and is based in Santiago, Chile. He is Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Economic Geology and is a Fellow of the AusIMM. Dr Roth was President, CEO and Director at Extorre Gold Mines Ltd prior to their acquisition by Yamana Gold Inc. for US$403.6 million in August 2012. Before this, he performed advisory services for various clients including Exeter Resource Corp., Kinross Gold and AngloGold Ashanti Ltd and has worked as Exploration Manager for Aur Resources Inc. Dr Roth also served as Global Head of Greenfields Exploration for AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. where he was responsible for their technical management of, and the provision of strategic direction for their greenfields exploration program.
Tony Shearer, Chairman, said “I am very pleased to welcome Eric to our board. In getting to know each other, he has already made a very strong impression. Eric has significant experience in mining globally and, in particular in South America, and his experience will prove invaluable to the Board of Orosur.”
The Board of the Company now comprises: Tony Shearer, as Chairman with Bill Lindqvist (who stands down at the annual general meeting at the end of November), Roger Davey, Julio Porteiro and Eric Roth (all independent non-executive directors), Ignacio Salazar (Chief Financial Officer) and David Fowler (Chief Executive).Save as disclosed in the Appendix below, there is no other information required to be disclosed under Schedule Two, paragraph (g) of the AIM Rules for Companies. Appendix Information provided in accordance with paragraph (g) of Schedule 2 to the AIM rules: 1. Details of full name and age: Dr. Eric Roth, aged 46
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV