IDEV's Pivotal SUPERB Trial Demonstrates SUPERA® Stent Significantly Exceeds VIVA Criteria For One-Year Patency In Femoropopliteal Artery Disease
About the SUPERA StentThe SUPERA stent is currently indicated in the United States for the palliative treatment of biliary strictures produced by malignant neoplasms and in multiple other countries for the treatment of biliary strictures produced by malignant neoplasms and for peripheral vascular use following failed percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA).
About IDEV Technologies, Inc.IDEV is a developer of endovascular technologies designed to protect and restore anatomical function. The Company is focused on redefining the endovascular treatment paradigm by providing physicians and patients with a new standard of technologies that deliver clinical excellence. For more information, please visit www.idevmd.com.
SOURCE IDEV Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV