MENLO PARK, Calif., Oct. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (Nasdaq:PACB) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss 3rd Quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, October 25, at 4:30pm Eastern Time.
The call will be webcast and may be accessed at Pacific Biosciences' website at: http://investor.pacificbiosciences.com/ .
Date: October 25, 2012Time: 4:30pm ET Listen via Internet: http://investor.pacificbiosciences.com/ Toll-free: 888.366.7247 International: 707.287.9330 Replay: http://investor.pacificbiosciences.com About Pacific Biosciences Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (Nasdaq:PACB) offers the PacBio ® RS High Resolution Genetic Analyzer to help scientists solve genetically complex problems. Based on its novel Single Molecule, Real-Time (SMRT ®) technology, the company's products enable: targeted sequencing to more comprehensively characterize genetic variations; de novo genome assembly to more fully identify, annotate and decipher genomic structures; and DNA base modification identification to help characterize epigenetic regulation and DNA damage. By providing access to information that was previously inaccessible, Pacific Biosciences enables scientists to increase their understanding of biological systems.
CONTACT: Pacific Biosciences Trevin Rard 650.521.8450 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV