The STROLL study represents the latest commitment by Cordis to continue its groundbreaking work in the fight against vascular disease.
Dr. Gray is compensated for his services as a member of the company’s scientific advisory board and provides other consulting services.
About Cordis Corporation
Cordis Corporation, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacture of interventional vascular technology. Through the company's innovation, research and development, Cordis partners with interventional cardiologists worldwide to treat millions of patients who suffer from vascular disease. More information about Cordis Corporation can be found at www.cordis.com.* The use of the S.M.A.R.T.® Stent for the treatment of lesions of the SFA is pending approval by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The S.M.A.R.T. ® Stent is approved for treating atherosclerotic disease of the common and/or external iliac arteries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV