Mattress Firm Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: MFRM) (the “Company”) today announced that the previously announced public offering by certain of its stockholders (the “Selling Stockholders”) of 5,435,684 shares of the Company’s common stock, which includes 709,002 shares sold pursuant to the underwriters’ over-allotment option, has closed.
The offering consisted entirely of secondary shares to be sold by the Selling Stockholders. The Company did not sell any shares of common stock in the offering and has not received any proceeds from the sale.
Barclays Capital Inc., UBS Securities LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. acted as joint book-running managers of the offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C. acted as a lead manager of the offering. KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. acted as co-managers of the offering.
The offering was made pursuant to an effective registration statement. Copies of the final prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from:
Barclays Capital Inc.
c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions
1155 Long Island Avenue
Edgewood, NY 11717
Phone: 1 (888) 603-5847
UBS Investment Bank
Attention: Prospectus Department
299 Park Avenue, 25 th Floor
New York, NY 10171
Phone: 1 (888) 827-7275
Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
Attention: c/o Broadridge Financial
Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue
Edgewood, NY 11717
Phone: 1 (800) 831-9146
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV