- Christopher O'Connor, M.D., Professor of Medicine, Director of the Duke Heart Center, Duke University Medical Center, Lead Author of the paper;
- Steven Liggett, M.D., Associate Vice President for Personalized Medicine, Morsani College of Medicine University of South Florida in Tampa, a senior author of the paper whose laboratory discovered and characterized the two adrenergic receptor polymorphisms; and,
- Michael Bristow, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO of ARCA biopharma and Professor of Medicine (Cardiology) at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, the senior author of the paper in whose academic laboratory the mechanism for the described pharmacogenetic interaction was discovered and characterized.
GencaroTM Pharmacogenetic Effect Paper Published In Peer Reviewed Journal PLOS ONE
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.