WOBURN, Mass., Oct. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM), a provider of essential cloud services, today announced it will report its third quarter 2012 financial results for the period ended September 30, 2012 following the close of market on Wednesday, October 24, 2012. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET to review and discuss the Company's results for the third quarter.
|What:||LogMeIn Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results Conference Call|
|When:||Wednesday, October 24, 2012|
|Time:||5:00 p.m. ET|
|Live Call:||+ 1-877-941-6009 (U.S. and Canada)|
|+ 1-480-629-9819 (international)|
|Replay:||+ 1-800-406-7325 (U.S. and Canada), passcode 4569971#|
|+ 1-303-590-3030 (international), passcode 4569971#|
About LogMeIn, Inc.
LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) provides essential cloud services to individuals, businesses, and IT organizations for remote access, collaboration, customer care, and remote IT management. These services are used by millions of people to quickly, simply and securely connect over 150 million internet-enabled devices across the globe — computers, smartphones, iPad™ and Android™ tablets, and digital displays. LogMeIn is based in Woburn, Massachusetts, USA, with offices in Australia, Hungary, India, Japan, the Netherlands, and the UK.The LogMeIn, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6574 LogMeIn is a registered trademark of LogMeIn in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple, Inc., and Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries around the world.
CONTACT: Rob Bradley 781-897-1301 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV