ExactTarget (NYSE:ET), a global provider of cross-channel interactive marketing solutions, announced that its financial results for the third quarter 2012 will be released after the market close on Thursday, Nov. 8.
ExactTarget will host a conference call at 5 p.m. Eastern to discuss the results with the investment community.
To access the call from the U.S., dial 866.713.8565 or 617.597.5324 internationally. A live webcast of the call will also be available at www.ExactTarget.com/Investor.
An audio replay of the call will be available until Nov. 15, 2012 at 888.286.8010 or 617.801.6888 internationally. To access the replay, reference Conference ID 50057326.About ExactTarget ExactTarget is a leading global provider of email marketing and cross-channel interactive marketing software-as-a-service solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media and websites. ExactTarget’s suite of integrated applications enable marketers to plan, automate, deliver and optimize data-driven interactive marketing and real-time communications to drive customer engagement, increase sales and improve return on marketing investment. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with offices across North America and in Europe, South America and Australia, ExactTarget trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “ET.” For more information, visit www.ExactTarget.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV