SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fusion-io (NYSE: FIO) today announced that it will report financial results for the fiscal first quarter 2013 after the U.S. financial markets close on Wednesday, October 24, 2012. The company will host a conference call and simultaneous audio-only webcast at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
To access the conference, dial 1.800.446.2782 or 1.847.413.3235 for international callers. The access code is 3348 6319. Please call 10 minutes prior to the scheduled conference call time. The webcast will be available on the investor relations page of the company's website at www.fusion-io.com.
A replay of the conference call will be accessible by telephone after 7:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) on October 24, 2012 by dialing 1.888.843.7419 or 1.630.652.3042 for international callers. The access code is 3348 6319. The conference call will also be archived on the investor relations page of the company's website at www.fusionio.com, and both the replay and archived webcast will remain available until November 1, 2012.
About Fusion-ioFusion-io delivers the world's data faster. Our Fusion ioMemory platform and software defined storage solutions accelerate virtualization, databases, cloud computing, big data and performance applications. From e-commerce retailers to the world's social media leaders and Fortune Global 500 companies, our customers are improving the performance and efficiency of their data centers with Fusion-io technology to accelerate the critical applications of the information economy.Contacts:Investor Relations: Nancy Fazioli, email@example.com, 408-416-5779Media Relations: Robert Brumfield, firstname.lastname@example.org, 917-224-7769 SOURCE Fusion-io
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV