REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Oct. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that for the seventh consecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty in the 2012 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS, a global market leader in insight and information. According to the survey, Informatica customers stated that their intent to repurchase Informatica products was 93 percent. In addition, 87 percent of Informatica customers surveyed recognize Informatica as the technology leader in the industry and 92 percent indicated that Informatica's technology direction is consistent with their long-term IT strategy.
TNS surveys customers from vendors offering data integration products for its annual customer relationship survey. The survey measures the relevance of numerous categories of customer satisfaction to determine how vendors fare in each area. Customers are also asked to share their views and perceptions of all the vendors across a range of attributes and measures. Areas customers were polled on include:
- Intent to repurchase,
- Serving as a positive reference, and
- Purchase intentions at the same or higher level.
These measures are combined to present a ProCLI (Customer Loyalty Index), or the loyalty score.Attributes tied to customer loyalty include:
- Overall product quality, and
- Customer support.
- Introduced the iCare Program focusing exclusively on customer success.
- The program aims to drive business value for Informatica customers by accelerating the return on data through user adoption and increased productivity.
- The program also serves as a monitor of customer sentiment and relationship strength.
- Released mobile application on iOS and Android to keep customers connected with Informatica Support.
- Users have instant access to service requests.
- Customers can learn about product updates and late breaking support alerts.
- Mobile application provides integration of Informatica Support Twitter feeds.
- Recognized by the Association of Support Professionals.
- The Informatica ' My Support' Portal, a personalized customer portal for optimizing today's complex data integration environments - was named one of 2012's "Ten Best Web Support Sites" by The Association of Support Professionals (ASP), an international membership organization for customer support managers and professionals.
- Joined the Technical Support Alliance Network.
"Once again, Informatica has achieved top marks for customer loyalty and for seven years in a row our customers have voted Informatica a leading data integration vendor amongst its peers," said Ansa Sekharan, senior vice president, Global Customer Support, Informatica. "Our ongoing investment and commitment to our customers' success has resulted in their ability to maximize return on their data, meeting their highest business goals and accelerating time to results. Informatica continues to implement a strong customer engagement strategy which is clearly paying off and the company is well on its way to convert the Informatica loyal customer base to be our advocates." Tweet this: News: @InformaticaCorp Awarded Top Marks for #Customer #Loyalty 7 Years in a Row http://bit.ly/UIDEmL #leader @INFAsupport About Informatica Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, nearly 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com . Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation , http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp . ###
- TSANet is the IT industry's only fully operational, vendor-neutral, technical infrastructure proven to fast-track multivendor cooperation and significantly reduce time-to-resolution. Membership in TSANet enhances the ability of Informatica Global Customer Support (GCS) to engage and collaborate with other vendors in resolving interoperability and other technical issues in multivendor customer environments.