INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Angie's List (Nasdaq:ANGI), announced today that its third quarter 2012 financial results will be released on Wednesday, October 24, 2012, after the close of the market. The company will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the financial results with the investment community. A live audio webcast of the event will be available on the Angie's List Investor Relations website at http://investor.angieslist.com/ .
A live domestic dial-in is available at (877) 380-5664 or (253) 237-1143 internationally. An audio replay will be available at (855) 859-2056 domestically or (404) 537-3406 internationally, using Conference ID 39662368 through October 31, 2012.
About Angie's ListAngie's List helps consumers have happy transactions with local service professionals in more than 550 categories of service, ranging from home improvement to health care. More than 1.5 million subscribers across the U.S. share their consumer experiences and use Angie's List to gain unlimited access to local ratings, exclusive discounts, the Angie's List magazine, the Angie's List complaint resolution service and information about how to make the most of their home improvement projects.
CONTACT: Investor Relations at Angie's List 888-619-2655 firstname.lastname@example.org Brinlea Johnson or Allise Furlani The Blueshirt Group for Angie's List 212-331-8424 or 212-331-8433 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV