CoreSite Realty Corporation (the “Company”) (NYSE:COR), a national provider of powerful, network-rich data centers, today announced the Company will release its third quarter 2012 financial results prior to market open on Thursday, November 1, 2012, to be followed by its quarterly conference call at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern time).
The call will be accessible by dialing +1-877-407-3982 (domestic) or +1-201-493-6780 (international). A replay will be available until November 8, 2012, and can be accessed shortly after the call by dialing +1-877-870-5176 (domestic) or +1-858-384-5517 (international). The passcode for the replay is 400758.
The quarterly conference call will also be offered as a simultaneous webcast, accessible by visiting www.coresite.com and clicking on the “Investors” tab. An on-line replay will be available for a limited time immediately following the call.
About CoreSiteCoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE: COR) is a national provider of data center products and interconnection services. More than 750 customers, such as Global 1000 enterprises, communications providers, cloud and content companies, financial firms, media and entertainment, healthcare, and government agencies choose CoreSite for the confidence that comes with customer-focused data center products, service and support systems, and scalability. CoreSite’s network centric computing platform is a business catalyst, featuring the Any2 Internet exchange and network ecosystems, which include access to 225+ carriers and service providers and a growing mesh of more than 15,000 interconnections. The company features a diverse colocation offering from individual cabinets to custom cages and private suites, with 14 data center locations in nine major U.S. markets. For more information, visit www.CoreSite.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV