Ixia (NASDAQ: XXIA), today announced it will host its Analyst Day at Le Parker Meridien in New York City on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
Key members of Ixia’s management team will host a series of presentations beginning at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time. Speakers will include:
- Vic Alston, president and chief executive officer
- Dennis Cox, vice president, security and applications
- Alan Grahame, senior vice president, worldwide sales
- Tom Miller, chief financial officer
- Pam O’Neil, vice president, marketing
- Alex Pepe, senior vice president and general manager, network visibility solutions
Space for the event is limited and, therefore, attendance is by invitation only. Analysts and institutional investors interested in attending are encouraged to contact Investor Relations as soon as possible to request an invitation.
A live audio webcast of the meeting will be accessible from the “Investors” section of the company’s website at www.ixiacom.com. Following the webcast, an archived version will be available on the website for 30 days.About Ixia Ixia provides the industry’s most comprehensive converged IP network validation and network visibility solutions. Equipment manufacturers, service providers, enterprises, and government agencies use Ixia’s solutions to design, verify, and monitor a broad range of wired, Wi-Fi, and 3G/LTE equipment and networks. Ixia’s test solutions emulate realistic media-rich traffic and network conditions so that customers can optimize and validate the design, performance, and security of their pre-deployment networks. Ixia’s intelligent network visibility platforms provide clarity into physical and virtual production networks for improved performance, security, resiliency, and application delivery of cloud, data center, and service provider networks. For more information, visit www.ixiacom.com. Ixia and the Ixia four-petal logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ixia. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV