EQT Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: EQM) will host its first teleconference with security analysts on October 25, 2012, beginning at 11:30am ET. Topics of the teleconference will include financial results, operational results, and other matters with respect to the third quarter of 2012. A brief Q&A session for security analysts will immediately follow the results discussion.
The teleconference will be webcast live at www.eqtmidstreampartners.com and will be available as a replay for seven days following the call.
The tentative date for the year-end 2012 earnings conference call is January 24, 2013.
About EQT Midstream Partners:EQT Midstream Partners, LP is a growth-oriented master limited partnership formed by EQT Corporation to own, operate, acquire and develop midstream assets in the Appalachian basin. We provide midstream services to EQT Corporation and third-party companies through our two primary assets: Equitrans Transmission and Storage System, and Equitrans Gathering System. We have a 700 mile FERC-regulated, interstate pipeline system and more than 2,100 miles of FERC-regulated, low-pressure gathering lines.Visit EQT Midstream Partners, LP at www.eqtmidstreampartners.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV