TORONTO, Oct. 10, 2012 /CNW/ - Nass Valley Gateway Ltd. (the "Company" or "Nass Valley") has announced that it has entered into an Arrangement Agreement with its wholly subsidiary, Kirkland Precious Metals Corp.
By undertaking this POA, Nass Valley, the parent company, will focus on its technology ventures in the multi-wave drying technology and energy to -waste technology. This strategy will enable Nass Valley to spin off and divest its interest into ("KPM"), which will be primarily focusing on exploration and mining.
In accordance with the POA, Nass Valley shareholders will receive common shares of KPM in an amount equal to the common shares which they currently hold in Nass Valley. Option and warrant holders will have the ability to exercise their options and warrants prior to the completion of the POA in order to participate in the POA. Shareholders will be defined as those holders of Nass Valley common shares as of the Record Date of October 15, 2012.
Company: Nass Valley Gateway Ltd Symbol: NVG Distribution Date and Record Date: Monday, October 15, 2012 Ex-Distribution Date: Thursday, October 11, 2012SOURCE Canadian National Stock Exchange (CNSX)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV