TORONTO, Oct. 10, 2012 /CNW/ - Nass Valley Gateway Ltd. (the "Company" or "Nass Valley") has announced that it has entered into an Arrangement Agreement with its wholly subsidiary, Kirkland Precious Metals Corp.
By undertaking this POA, Nass Valley, the parent company, will focus on its technology ventures in the multi-wave drying technology and energy to -waste technology. This strategy will enable Nass Valley to spin off and divest its interest into ("KPM"), which will be primarily focusing on exploration and mining.
In accordance with the POA, Nass Valley shareholders will receive common shares of KPM in an amount equal to the common shares which they currently hold in Nass Valley. Option and warrant holders will have the ability to exercise their options and warrants prior to the completion of the POA in order to participate in the POA. Shareholders will be defined as those holders of Nass Valley common shares as of the Record Date of October 15, 2012.
Company: Nass Valley Gateway Ltd Symbol: NVG Distribution Date and Record Date: Monday, October 15, 2012 Ex-Distribution Date: Thursday, October 11, 2012SOURCE Canadian National Stock Exchange (CNSX)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV