The Board of Directors of Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) announced it has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share, payable on November 14, 2012 to shareholders of record on October 30, 2012. The company has approximately 28.4 million shares outstanding.Apogee Enterprises, Inc., headquartered in Minneapolis, is a leader in technologies involving the design and development of value-added glass products and services. The company is organized in two segments:
- Architectural products and services companies design, engineer, fabricate, install and renovate the walls of glass and windows comprising the outside skin of commercial and institutional buildings.
- Large-scale optical segment consists of a value-added glass and acrylic manufacturer for the custom framing market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV