ITASCA, Ill., Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Coyle Insurance Agency, Inc., in Peoria, Illinois. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1984, Coyle Insurance is a retail insurance broker providing property/casualty, employee benefits, personal lines and risk management insurance and consulting services to their clients throughout the central United States. They specialize in coverage for the construction, healthcare, educational, automotive and engineering industries. Peter Coyle and his associates will continue to operate from their current location under the direction of Thomas J. Gallagher, head of Gallagher's Midwest retail property/casualty brokerage operations.
"Over the last three decades, Coyle Insurance has developed an outstanding reputation for their depth of industry expertise and strong market relationships," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their sales-based culture and industry specializations will be a terrific complement to our Midwest region, and we are very pleased to welcome Pete and his colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 17 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha AkinDirector - Investor Relations630-285-3501/ email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV