ATLANTA, Oct. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE:OCN) will hold its conference call on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. (ET) to review the Company's operating results. These events will follow Ocwen's 3 rd Quarter 2012 earnings release. The press release will also be available on the Ocwen Financial Corporation Shareholder Relations website at www.ocwen.com .
A live audio webcast and slide presentation for the call will be available over the internet at www.ocwen.com (through a link on the Shareholder Relations page). Those who want to listen to the call should go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
The conference call will be available for replay via telephone beginning at 12:01 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, November 1, 2012 through Thursday, November 8, 2012. To listen to a replay of the conference call by telephone dial 1-402-998-0597.About Ocwen Ocwen Financial Corporation is a leading provider of residential and commercial loan servicing, special servicing and asset management services. Ocwen is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional offices in West Palm Beach and Orlando, Florida, Houston, Texas and Washington, DC, and support operations in India and Uruguay. Utilizing our global infrastructure, proprietary technology, world-class training and processes, we provide solutions that help homeowners and make our clients' loans worth more. Additional information is available at www.Ocwen.com .
CONTACT: John V. Britti Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer T: (561) 682-7535 E: John.Britti@Ocwen.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV