OraSure Technologies (OSUR) develops, manufactures, markets and sells oral fluid diagnostic products and specimen collection devices in the U.S. and internationally. This stock is trading up 3.9% at $10.61 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 588,000
Average Volume: 710,794Volume % Change: 102% Shares of OSUR are trending to the upside today after the company launched sales of the first home HIV test of its kind to be approved by federal regulators. From a technical perspective, OSUR is bouncing higher here right off its 200-day moving average of $10.59 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing OSUR within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once OSUR manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $11 to $11.43 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in OSUR as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $10.39, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 710,794 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then OSUR will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $12.50 to $14.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV