Constellation Brands (STZ) is a wine company. The company is a marketer of imported beer in the U.S. This stock is trading up 2% at $35.51 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 4.2 million
Average Volume: 2.7 millionVolume % Change: 141% >>4 Retail Stocks Rising on Big Volume From a technical perspective, STZ is moving notably higher here with monster volume. This move is quickly pushing STZ within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once STZ manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $36.50 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in STZ as long as it's trending above $34, and then once it sustains a move or close above $36.50 with volume that hits near or above 2.7 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for STZ to trend north of $40 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV