Allied Nevada Gold
Allied Nevada Gold (ANV) is a U.S.-based gold producer focused on mining, development and exploration properties in the state of Nevada. This stock is trading up 2.2% at $38.52 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 794,000
Average Volume: 718,058Volume % Change: 115% From a technical perspective, ANV is bouncing modestly to the upside here with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing ANV within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once ANV manages to take out some key overhead resistance levels at $40.50 to $40.95 with high volume. >>5 Stocks Seth Klarman Loves Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ANV as long as it's trending above today's low of $37.51, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 718,058 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ANV will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $45.90. As of the most recently reported period, ANV was one of Seth Klarman's Baupost Group holdings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV