Rent-A-Center Manager David Elkin and his four-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Raleigh an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers. “We’re very excited to bring this new store to the Raleigh community,” said Elkin. “We hope that the store will help the area in its growth and overall expansion.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 6270 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 6282-100. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, October 12, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina. Linda Fisher, special events and food drive manager for the organization, expressed her gratitude for the contribution. “We are grateful to be the beneficiary of Rent-A-Center’s financial support of our mission to ensure no one goes hungry in our communities,” said Fisher. “This donation will put meals on thousands of tables for children and their families who need it most.”
In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a new HD TV on October 12, 2012. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary.
Rent-A-Center operates 120 locations in the state of North Carolina. The Raleigh location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV