Rent-A-Center Manager Tarrah Levelle and her four-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Carrollton an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers. "The opportunity to reopen Rent-A-Center in this area gives me great satisfaction, and I know that my staff and I will bring our meaning of 'family' to our customers," said Levelle.
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 1301 S. Park Street, Suite 9. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, October 12, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to the Carrollton Special Olympics, a program of the City of Carrollton Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department. Tracey Long, therapeutic coordinator for the program, expressed her appreciation for the contribution and explained how the donation will be used. “On behalf of Carrollton Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department we graciously accept the Rent-A-Center’s generous donation,” said Long. “It will benefit our delegation traveling to the Special Olympics State Fall Games in Dalton, GA the weekend of October 12-14.”
Rent-A-Center operates 79 locations in the state of Georgia. The Carrollton location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV