Builds on a year of recognition as a strong brand and top employer
TORONTO, Oct. 10, 2012 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX:CM) (NYSE: CM) has been selected as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2013.
"CIBC is proud to receive what has become one of Canada's best-known annual business awards," said President and CEO, Gerry McCaughey. "It demonstrates our commitment to creating a positive experience for our employees who have chosen careers with CIBC."
Canada's Top 100 Employers is an annual competition that recognizes organizations that lead their industry in attracting and retaining employeesCIBC was chosen for its excellence in eight key areas that were examined for the 2013 survey: Physical Workplace; Work Atmosphere & Social; Health, Financial and Family Benefits; Vacation and Time Off; Employee Communications; Performance Management; Training and Skills Development; and Community Involvement. "We are proud of this latest success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace as well as an environment where all employees can excel," said Mr. McCaughey. "This announcement adds to previous recognition CIBC has received during the past year." In addition to being recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers, CIBC has received the following honours this year.
- Gerry McCaughey named one of the 50 most influential leaders in the world;
- One of the World's Safest Banks in North America;
- One of the 25 Best Canadian Brands;
- Best in Mobile Banking globally;
- Strongest bank in Canada and North America, and the third strongest bank in the world, by Bloomberg;
- Best Commercial Bank in Canada;
- Deal of the Year for our equity investment in American Century;
- One of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures;
- One of the Best Workplaces in Canada;
- One of Canada's Top 100 Employers;
- One of Greater Toronto's Top Employers;
- One of Canada's Best Diversity Employers;
- One of the Best Employers for New Canadians;
- Included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index;
- Listed on the FTSE4Good Index; and
- Member of the Jantzi Social Index
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts