International Lease Finance Corporation (“ILFC”), a wholly owned subsidiary of American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG), announced today that it has entered into a new $2.3 billion committed unsecured revolving credit facility, replacing its $2.0 billion unsecured revolving credit facility entered into in January 2011.
The new facility, which is available for general corporate purposes, further enhances the company’s strong liquidity position. A total of ten banks participated in the transaction. They include Citibank, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Barclays Bank, Morgan Stanley, Royal Bank of Canada, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and UBS. Each of these banks is core to ILFC and further demonstrates the banking community’s confidence in ILFC’s business and continued strong market position.
ILFC Chief Executive Officer Henri Courpron commented, “Increasing the size and improving the terms of our revolving unsecured credit facility further enhances ILFC’s diversified capital structure and is a cornerstone of the $6.4 billion in new financing raised so far in 2012.”
About ILFCILFC is the world’s largest independent aircraft lessor measured by number of owned aircraft. ILFC’s portfolio consists of over 1,000 owned or managed aircraft, as well as commitments to purchase 239 new high-demand, fuel-efficient aircraft and rights to purchase an additional 50 of such aircraft. www.ilfc.com About AIG American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange. www.aig.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV