Xcel Energy Inc. (NYSE: XEL) subsidiary Northern States Power Co.-Wisconsin today announced that it closed an offering of $100.0 million in aggregate principal amount of 3.700% first mortgage bonds due October 1, 2042 (the Bonds). The Bonds are redeemable at any time subject to certain “make whole” provisions prior to April 1, 2042. On or after this date, the Bonds are callable at par.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA), Inc. acted as joint book-running managers for the offering.
This announcement does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus and related prospectus supplement. A prospectus supplement related to the offering has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus for the offering may be obtained on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, any underwriter or dealer participating in the offering will send you the prospectus if you request it by calling Citigroup Global Markets Inc. toll free at 1-800-831-9146 or Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA), Inc. toll free at 1-877-649-6848.
Xcel Energy (NYSE: XEL) is a major U.S. electricity and natural gas company that provides a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity customers and 1.9 million natural gas customers through its regulated operating companies in eight Western and Midwestern states. Company headquarters are located in Minneapolis. More information is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV