BEACHWOOD, Ohio, Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DDR Corp. (NYSE: DDR) today announced the official launch of its digital pinboard on Pinterest. Pinterest, one of the fastest-growing social networks today, is a visual bookmarking site where members organize and share images through their common interests. By way of Pinterest, DDR is curating a thematic and visual story about the company, its retail tenants and shopping center community.
"Our retail tenants, both big and small, are using Pinterest to successfully engage with their customers," said Marty McGreevy, senior vice president and chief marketing officer for DDR. "DDR is part of the fabric of the retail landscape and Pinterest is an ideal venue to share our story, promote our tenants and connect with shoppers."
To learn more and follow DDR on Pinterest visit www.pinterest.com/ddrcorp.About DDR DDR is an owner and manager of 459 value-oriented shopping centers representing 117 million square feet in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Brazil. The company's assets are concentrated in high barrier-to-entry markets with stable populations and high growth potential and its portfolio is actively managed to create long-term shareholder value. DDR is a self-administered and self-managed REIT operating as a fully integrated real estate company, and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DDR. Additional information about the company is available at www.ddr.com. SOURCE DDR Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV