This is Jack Morton's 18th overall Emmy® Award and its 7 th News and Documentary Emmy® Award. The agency's Emmy® win for "Outstanding Individual Achievement in a Craft: Lighting, Direction and Scenic Design" was announced by the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS) during the 33 rd Annual News and Documentary Emmy® Awards ceremony held on October 1, 2012 in New York City – right off the heels of working with NBC News once again for its third annual "Education Nation" event.
About Jack Morton Worldwide
Jack Morton Worldwide is a global brand experience agency with offices all over the world. Our agency culture promotes breakthrough ideas about how experiences connect brands and people—in person, online, at retail and through the power of digital and word of mouth influence. We work with both BtoC and BtoB clients to create powerful and effective experiences that engage customers and consumers, launch products, align employees and build strong experience brands. Ranked at the top of our field, we earned more than 50 awards for creativity, execution and effectiveness last year. Jack Morton is part of the Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (NYSE: IPG). More information is available online at www.jackmorton.com, or follow us on Twitter @jackmorton.
SOURCE Jack Morton Worldwide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV