MARLTON, N.J. and WASHINGTON, Oct. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International (NYSE:HIL), the global leader in managing construction risk, announced today that the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Langley Research Center Headquarters Building in Hampton, Virginia has been recognized with a 2012 Federal Energy and Water Management Award. The award was presented to Hill and other project participants by the U.S. Department of Energy and the Federal Interagency Energy Management Task Force at their annual awards banquet held on October 4, 2012 at the Mayflower Renaissance Hotel in Washington, DC. Hill was the construction manager on the project.
The Federal Energy and Water Management Awards recognize individuals, groups, and agencies for their outstanding contributions in the areas of energy efficiency, water conservation and the use of advanced and renewable energy technologies at federal facilities.
"It is a great honor to be recognized with this prestigious award," said James P. Beckett, P.E., CCM, PSP, LEED AP, Hill's Vice President in charge of the project. "I am very proud of our team for their outstanding service on this assignment," added Beckett.Hill International, with 3,300 employees in 110 offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management and construction claims and consulting services. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the 8th largest construction management firm in the United States. For more information on Hill, please visit our website at www.hillintl.com . The Hill International, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5733 (HIL-G)
CONTACT: Hill International, Inc. John P. Paolin Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communications (856) 810-6210 email@example.com The Equity Group Inc. Devin Sullivan Senior Vice President (212) 836-9608 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV