The new bar code scanning feature available through the IAA Buyer app allows buyers to quickly scan the bar code of an IAA vehicle inventory sticker and instantly have access to all the vehicle details right from their smart phone. This feature, the first in the salvage auto industry, eliminates the need to key in a stock number or search through inventory, and streamlines the shopping and bidding process for buyers. The IAA Buyer app is available for Apple iOS today and will be available for the Android by the end of the month.
About Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.
Insurance Auto Auctions is the leading live and live-online salvage vehicle auction company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR). Headquartered in Westchester, Illinois, IAA owns over 160 auction facilities throughout North America offering towing, financing and titling services. With the most auction facilities in North America, IAA provides registered buyers from around the globe with millions of opportunities to bid on and purchase donated and salvaged vehicles. Since 1982, IAA has sold millions of vehicles through its weekly auctions for insurance companies, fleet and rental companies, financing companies, charity organizations and the general public. IAA also leverages its business model to assist hundreds of charitable organizations in the US through its One Car One Difference® campaign. To date IAA has provided millions of dollars in additional funding to charities by assisting in the processing of donated vehicles. Learn how we are making a difference by visiting
www.1car1difference.com. With a talented team of over 1,800 employees, IAA is committed to providing customers with the highest level of services in the salvage auto industry. Go to
www.IAA-Auctions.com to learn more, and follow IAA on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV