Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) today announced that the city of Jackson, Miss., has selected Tyler’s Incode ® local government solution, including criminal court case management and document management applications, for enhanced access to important case and digital information and streamlined workflow. The contract also includes related professional services.
Jackson chose Tyler’s Incode court case management solution because it offers a wide range of applications, specifically designed for municipal courts, that address case management, content management and financial management needs. Jackson is Mississippi’s capital city, and with more than 173,500 residents, it’s the state’s most populous city.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 10,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom.
Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” four times in the last five years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV