- Enhancements to LPS' Loan Quality Gateway, a proven, scalable technology platform. This platform supports both efficiency and compliance with investor, lender and service provider loan quality requirements through a 24/7 data exchange connected to a vast majority of the industry's service and solution providers. LPS Loan Quality Gateway enhancements during the past year are:
- Direct integration with the Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP), which facilitates seamless electronic appraisal report submission to meet Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae requirements.
- A new service to order Good Faith Estimate (GFE) data, which helps lenders more accurately quote loan fees and eliminates the need to maintain internal fee tables and cumbersome, manual calculations for GFE disclosures.
- A new LPS Document Review solution that helps mortgage servicers ̶ particularly those operating in the foreclosure space ̶ to review and verify the accuracy of sensitive information on critical loan-related documents.
- Additional loan origination technology offerings, including a Web-enabled correspondent lending platform, a robust lead management solution and reverse mortgage product capabilities, through the acquisition of LendingSpace.
- The addition of Military Service Relief functionality to LPS' MSP loan servicing platform to help servicers better track and manage military service member loans protected under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). SCRA prohibits mortgage servicers from foreclosing on or seizing property from active-duty military personnel unable to meet their mortgage obligations.
- A new Industry Lien Matching Service through which mortgage servicers can match first and subordinate liens, then provide this vital data from one servicer to another to support co-modification efforts.
LPS Named To The FinTech 100 List Of The World's Top Financial Services Technology Providers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.