REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Page Mage Inc. along with eBay Radio, Outright, Stamps.com and Terapeak will be hosting this free webinar for eBay® sellers. Join Jim "Griff" Griffith, eBay's Dean of Education and host of eBay Radio, as he moderates a panel discussion with a select group of eBay buyers. This is a rare opportunity to hear directly what buyers think and learn what sellers can do to be more successful.
The recent Buyer Panels at eBay On Location in Denver and Philadelphia were wildly successful. So we're taking the idea online and making it available to all eBay sellers. Find out directly from some top buyers what they want, why they purchase from certain sellers, what triggers their buying decisions, and what sellers can do to be more successful.
The panel will be moderated by Jim "Griff" Griffith, eBay's Dean of Education, Senior Manager Seller Advocacy, and host of eBay Radio.
A few of the things you will learn during this webinar:
- What the buyer experience is like through the eyes of a buyer
- The importance of feedback scores and selling status
- The benefits of Fixed Price vs. Auction
- The type of communication that is best for them
- The deal breakers that will turn them away from your listings
- How they view seller's terms of service
- And much more!