|EARNINGS RELEASE||November 15, 2012|
|FOURTH QUARTER DIVIDEND DECLARATION||November 15, 2012|
|CONFERENCE CALL||November 16, 2012|
PITTSBURGH, Oct. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matthews International Corporation (Nasdaq:MATW) today announced plans to release fourth quarter fiscal 2012 results after the market closes on Thursday, November 15, 2012.
In addition, the Company expects to declare its dividend for the fiscal 2012 fourth quarter on November 15, 2012. In previous years, the Company declared its fourth quarter dividend in the month of October. The change in dividend timing is being made to align the Company's fourth quarter dividend declaration with its earnings release, consistent with the Company's first three fiscal quarters.
Matthews International Corporation has scheduled a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter results for Friday, November 16, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time. Participating in the call will be Joseph C. Bartolacci – President and CEO, and Steven F. Nicola - Chief Financial Officer.To participate in the call, dial 1-612-332-0228 at least ten minutes before the conference call begins and ask for the Matthews International Corporation conference call. A replay of the call will be available at approximately 11:00 a.m. Eastern time the day of the conference and will be accessible until 11:59 p.m., November 30, 2012. To access the replay, dial 1-320-365-3844, enter the pass code 267624, and follow the provided instructions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV