TSYS (NYSE: TSS) announced today that it has signed a payments agreement with Scotiabank (NYSE: BNS) to provide processing services for Scotiabank’s banking cards portfolio in Mexico.
The agreement calls for Scotiabank to convert its consumer card portfolio in Mexico to TSYS’ industry leading TS2 ® platform. In addition to processing services, TSYS will also provide campaign and data management, and fraud and risk management tools as part of the agreement.
“Our options-driven TS2 platform, with its proven multi-country and multi-lingual capabilities, is the perfect fit for Scotiabank’s international cards portfolio,” said M. Troy Woods, president and chief operating officer of TSYS. “The capabilities of our technology, together with our experience in the markets where Scotiabank has a presence, is a great combination that will breed a successful partnership for years to come.”
Terms of the multi-year agreement were not released.About TSYS At TSYS, (NYSE: TSS), we believe payments should revolve around people — not the other way around. We call this belief "People-Centered Payments." By putting people at the center of every decision we make, with unmatched customer service and industry insight, TSYS is able to support financial institutions, businesses and governments in more than 80 countries. Offering merchant payment-acceptance solutions as well as services in credit, debit, prepaid, mobile, chip, healthcare and more, we make it possible for those in the global marketplace to conduct safe and secure electronic transactions with trust and convenience. TSYS’ headquarters are located in Columbus, Georgia, with local offices spread across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. TSYS provides services to more than half of the top 20 international banks, and has been named one of the 2012 World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere magazine. For more information, please visit us at www.tsys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV