Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) announced today that the company will report its 2012 third quarter results on Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012. The company will conduct a conference call to discuss the results at 10:00 a.m. Central Time on Oct. 24. The company’s results announcement will be issued before the call and will be posted on Tennant’s website – www.tennantco.com – under Company, Investors, Press Releases. The conference call will be available via webcast on Tennant’s website under Company, Investors. To listen to the call live on the web, go to www.tennantco.com at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time and, if necessary, download and install audio software. A taped replay of the conference call will also be available at www.tennantco.com for two weeks after the call ends.
Company Profile Minneapolis-based Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) is a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. Its products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading floors. Tennant's global field service network is the most extensive in the industry. Tennant has manufacturing operations in Minneapolis, Minn.; Holland, Mich.; Louisville, Ky; Uden, The Netherlands; the United Kingdom; São Paulo, Brazil; and Shanghai, China; and sells products directly in 15 countries and through distributors in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit http://www.tennantco.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV