Ixia (NASDAQ: XXIA) announced today that it will report financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2012 on Wednesday, October 24, 2012, after the market closes.
Management will host a conference call for analysts and investors to discuss its quarterly results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, October 24, 2012. Open to the public, investors may listen to the call by dialing (678) 825-8347. A live webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the "Investors" section of the company's web site ( www.ixiacom.com/investors). Following the live webcast, an archived version will be available in the "Investors" section on the Ixia web site for 90 days.
Ixia provides the industry’s most comprehensive converged IP network validation and network visibility solutions. Equipment manufacturers, service providers, enterprises, and government agencies use Ixia’s solutions to design, verify, and monitor a broad range of wired, Wi-Fi, and 3G/LTE equipment and networks. Ixia’s test solutions emulate realistic media-rich traffic and network conditions so that customers can optimize and validate the design, performance, and security of their pre-deployment networks. Ixia’s intelligent network visibility platforms provide clarity into physical and virtual production networks for improved performance, security, resiliency, and application delivery of cloud, data center, and service provider networks. For more information, visit www.ixiacom.com.Ixia and the Ixia four-petal logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ixia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV