Neonode Inc., (NASDAQ:NEON), the optical touch technology company, announced today the market introduction of Neonode Smartphone I – the company’s new all-in-one touch solution for next generation smart- and feature phones. Neonode Smartphone I is a fully integrated mobile phone touch sensing solution, enabling a total BOM (bill of material) unit cost as low as $2, in high volume production.
Neonode Smartphone I, based on Neonode’s cutting-edge MultiSensing™ technology, is likely the fastest and most responsive touch solution on the market today - up to 10 times faster than industry standard capacitive solutions. It offers a comprehensive feature set and all the capabilities that are expected from a state-of-the-art smartphone of today, such as:
- Touch based gestures and features can be activated via any object, such as a finger, gloved finger, paint-brush, stylus or an ordinary pen
- Ultra-low power utilization, including Neonode’s energy saving AlwaysON™ feature
- 1000 Hz scanning rate achieving close to zero latency for fast accurate pen tracking, gestures and sweeps
- Pressure sensing
- Low total building height for designing super thin devices
- Short range Proximity sensing – touch free air gestures, sliders and near object detection
- Full sweep and gestures recognition for user-friendly navigation, including multi-touch smooth zooming and pinching
- Very high resolution with a virtually 100% glare-free touch screen, optimized for usage in practically any type of lighting condition, including direct sunlight
- Extremely ruggedized; works in a very wide temperature range and in rough environments
The Neonode Smartphone I, solution uses Neonode´s single chip touch frontend IC, the NN1001, developed together with our partner Texas Instruments. The NN1001 connects directly, with a high speed 1.8/3.3V SPI interface, to virtually any microcontroller or application/baseband processor. The touch software can run directly on the application processor, sharing its memory and processing power, thereby reducing cost and increasing performance. This configuration also makes field software updates possible, as the touch driver now is a part of the total operating system.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV