Life Fitness, the global leader in commercial fitness equipment manufacturing, introduces the next generation of the Elevation™ Series Treadmills, Cross-Trainers and Lifecyle™ Exercise Bikes with new Discover™ Consoles delivering the personalized technology today’s plugged-in exercisers demand. The new Discover SE and Discover SI Consoles are the first to sync with the Android™ operating system, in addition to Apple’s® iOS platform, and feature an ultra-responsive touch screen with Swipe™ Technology for superior navigation.
Discover cardio products integrate with the company’s new LFconnect™ technology, a cloud-based solution that allows facility owners and managers to customize content for exercisers and enables free asset management. LFconnect gives exercisers log-in capabilities, personalization options, and workout recommendations, plus tracking made popular by the original Life Fitness Virtual Trainer website. With LFconnect, exercisers can also access personal online content, navigate the web directly from the equipment, create their own workout programs and set content preferences.
“Our research shows more than 95 percent of exercisers desire access to online content on equipment,” said Dan Wille, vice president of global marketing and product development, Life Fitness. “This new line of Discover open platform products gives exercisers unprecedented access to not just online content like YouTube and Facebook, but the latest fitness applications and custom entertainment.”
New Elevation Series open platform products include:
- Discover SE Treadmill (19” LCD touch screen)
- Discover SE Cross-Trainers and Bikes (16” LCD touch screen)
- Discover SI Treadmill, Cross-Trainers and Bikes (10” LCD touch screen)
- LFopen™ platform products: Life Fitness is the first fitness equipment-maker to open its product Application Programming Interface (API) platform to allow developer access.
- Apple and Android Compatibility: First exercise equipment to sync with and charge Android operating systems in addition to Apple devices, including iPads®, providing exercisers access to their music, videos, apps and books.
- Surface Capacitive Touch Screen with Swipe Technology: Functions like other personal electronic devices such as tablets. Hyper-sensitive response makes it easier to navigate between high-definition screens.
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi Compatibility: Allows for reliable, consistent connection to online content and remote software upgrades.
- Interactive Lifescape™ Courses: 17 courses, six exclusive, with high-definition hikes, runs and bikes through famous locations around the world. Integrates machine controls with the exerciser including video speed and resistance.
- On-Demand Content: Access a wide selection of music videos and TV programming on equipment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV