SEATTLE, Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, leading real estate marketplace Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ:Z) introduces Zillow® Rentals, a free marketplace and suite of tools for rental professionals. Zillow Rentals provides property managers, rental agents and landlords with best-in-class productivity tools and resources to help them manage and market their listings, for free.
This launch follows Zillow's acquisition of San Francisco-based RentJuice® in June 2012. Now, all of RentJuice's technology solutions and services for rental professionals, including its mobile apps, are available under the Zillow Rentals brand.
Included in the Zillow Rentals free suite of tools and resources:
- Broad listings distribution. Rental listings are published to the Zillow Rental Network, the largest rental network on the Web[i], comprised of the millions of rental shoppers on Zillow.com and Yahoo!® Homes. More than 6 million renters visit Zillow on the Web and mobile devices each month[ii]. Listings also can be made accessible and searchable through free widgets for rental professionals' Facebook® pages and websites.
- Customer relationship management platform for managing listings, generating leads and building tenant relationships. The platform is available on the Web and through the Zillow Rental Pro apps on iOS and Android™.
- Online rental applications and transaction management tools that make it possible to complete a rental application from a browser or mobile device during a property tour.
Additionally, those professionals who are looking to maximize their marketing efforts can subscribe to Zillow Rental Premier, a paid program that includes:
- Extended listing syndication across 30 consumer websites.
- An email marketing platform to streamline tenant retention.
- Leasing tools, including online consumer credit screening.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts