The mid-range Libra 4200 Series boosts processor performance up to 43 percent over that delivered by predecessor Intel processor-based Libra models,* and improves I/O performance from 40 percent to 120 percent over that of comparable proprietary and Intel-based Libra systems, respectively.* The Libra 4200 Series offers users a smooth growth path from older Libra systems, because they can migrate applications without changing object code.
The new ClearPath Dorado 4200 Series systems run the OS 2200 operating environment. Featuring a bundled specialty-engine module using s-Par technology, these systems provide up to 33 percent greater computing performance over comparable Intel processor-based predecessor models* and up to 233 percent over previous proprietary models.*
High-availability (HA) and dual-partition options are available for the mid-range Dorado 4200 models. The HA option provides a dual processor-cell and I/O subsystem complex for failover protection. One or both cells can be defined for production or backup, switching roles as necessary if either unit fails. The dual-partition option enables both cells to be used for production, with workloads split between the two.
Basic configurations of the new ClearPath systems are priced as follows:
- Libra 6200 Series: from $1.3 million.
- Libra 4200 Series: from $959,000.
- Dorado 4200 Series: from $325,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV