HOUSTON, Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CNP) has established October 17, 2012 as an Additional Interest Regular Record Date under the terms of its 2.0% Zero-Premium Exchangeable Subordinated Notes due 2029 (ZENS). Additional interest of $0.0171212 per ZENS note will be paid on October 31, 2012 to holders of record as of the close of business on the Additional Interest Regular Record Date. The payment of Additional Interest reflects cash distributed in respect of the Reference Shares attributable to one ZENS note. The amount being distributed was received in connection with the settlement of the 2002 AOL Time Warner, Inc. securities and ERISA class action litigation.
CenterPoint Energy, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a domestic energy delivery company that includes electric transmission & distribution, natural gas distribution, competitive natural gas sales and services, interstate pipelines, and field services operations. The company serves more than five million metered customers primarily in Arkansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas. Assets total more than $22 billion. With about 8,800 employees, CenterPoint Energy and its predecessor companies have been in business for more than 135 years. For more information, visit the company's website at CenterPointEnergy.com.This news release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual events and results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. The statements in this news release regarding future events and other statements that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. Each forward-looking statement contained in this news release speaks only as of the date of the release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV